Wednesday, October 6, 2010

10-Weeks Today

I am 10-weeks today and definitely starting to get a pot belly and the baby is about the size of a small plum.  I haven't fit in my clothes since I hit my 7-week mark so that is making me wonder even more if there are two in there! I am in a constant feeling of 'blah' feeling bloated and uncomfortable but I suppose it's better than the morning (or all-day) sickness that I had with Alana. But today was definitely a 'fat' day as I wasn't fitting in even my bigger, looser clothes and all of my maternity clothes look old and worn so I'm looking forward to going shopping this evening with Shana in hopes to find something new. Hopefully I can make it through the end of the day, I'm exhausted! This baby making thing is not easy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment