Saturday, January 15, 2011

We Bought a House!

In preparation of the new baby Jon and I have been exploring our housing options and have decided to buy a  new house. Well, the bid we placed last night was approved this morning! It's only a few blocks from where we currently live - and in the right direction as I am now a few blocks closer to the mall and Santana Row! It's a nice house with 3-bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a huge backyard and a hot tub in the back! But the most important part is the extra bedroom which give us enough rooms for our growing family and I've already been planning in anticipation of decorating the baby's room. Here's a picture of our new house as well as picture of the paint job we're going to try to replicate in the baby's room - going for a starry night / celestial kind of look! Check it out:


No comments:

Post a Comment